I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each lantern features 45 micro warm white non-replaceable LEDs for a magical effect
- Solar panel requires a full day's charge (8 hours) to provide a night's worth of LED magic
- Provides up to 7 hours of illumination, Lights collapse flat for storage
- Requires 1x1.2v AA 600MAH Ni-MH rechargeable battery (included)
- Dimensions: (H) 36 x (D) 22cm
Inspired by the cool suburbs of Melbourne our beehive style solar lantern is a unique twist on garden lighting. Made from a metal spiral entwined with silver micro lights, the panel soaks up the sun during the day and illuminates as darkness falls.
Hang these captivating lanterns in trees, from a porch awning, or on shepherd's hooks in the garden to add a delightful and unexpected touch of light.
|Date First Available||11 July 2017|